Dr. Nitin Dhanokar MD Ayurved
Completed B.A.M.S from Nagpur University in the year 2001.
Completed M.D. (Ayurved) from Pune University in 2006.
Worked as Registrar in Ayurved & General Hospital, Pune.
He was Assist. Vaidya Ayurved department at Dinanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandwane, Pune.
Simultaneously while doing M.D. He got an opportunity to learn basic principles and concept of Ayurved from renowned mentor Rajvaidya Sameer Jamadagni sir, Pune.
He received special Training of Applied Panchakarma & Infertility treatment from Rashtriya Ayurved Guru Dr.Ramdas Avhad sir, Kopargaon(Shirdi). Sir has been His inspiring and motivational factor in setting clinic in Akola.
Founder President – Akola Ayurved Practitioners Association.
Hon. Treasurer – Integrated Medical Association of Ayurved Graduates.
Hon. Member – All India Ayurvedic Congress, New Delhi.
Life Member – Prabha Ayurved Foundation.
Life Member – National Integrated Medical Association.
Member Editorial board – Ayurved Darpan- an International Journal of Indian Medicine.
Organising Member of International & National Conferences.
Actively Participation in National & International Seminars and Workshops.
Articles on Health and awareness published in leading Newspapers and Magazines.
Research Activity/ Publications
1. Research Article on Panchakarma is published in International Ayurvedic Medical Journal(ISSN: 23205091) May 2017, 5, 5.
2. Research Article on Leech Therapy is published in Vidyasearch International Journal in Ayurveda, Education & Law(ISSN: 2278-7348) 1st August 2017, vol. VIth issue 1st.
3. Research Article on Ayurved Sharir is published in Vidyasearch International Journal in Ayurveda, Education & Law(ISSN: 2278-7348) 1st November 2017, vol. VIth issue 2nd.
4. Research Article on concept of sara pariksha is published in Ayurved Darpan Journal of Indian Medicine(ISSN:2455-9989) Oct- Dec 2017; vol. 2 issue 4.
5. Research Article on Avedhya Sira & Sira Marma is published in Ayurved Darpan Journal of Indian Medicine(ISSN:2455-9989)Oct- Dec 2019; vol.4 issue 4
6. Presented research paper on Sports medicine and Panchakarma in World Ayurved Congress 2006.
7.Presented research paper on Thyroid in National Conference NIMACON 2009.
Resource Person/ Guest Speaker
Resource Person topic “Panchakarma in General Practice” in CME Programme “NIMACON – 2020”, Organised by Gondia District NIMA, 2020, Feb 02.
Guest Speaker in National Seminar “Mahastrotovivechanam – 2019”, Organised by Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved College, Nagpur, 2019, Oct 04.
Chairperson in ” Bheshaj-2019″, National conference on Panchabhautik Chikitsa, Organised by Vaidyaraj Datar Panchbhautik chikitsa Kendra, Sangli, Prabha Ayurved foundation, Maharashtra Ayurved Sammelan & MCIM, Mumbai,at Ahmednagar 2019, Jan 12 & 13.
Co-chairperson in” Ferticon 2018″ National seminar on Infertility & Gynaecology, Maharashtra Ayurved Sammelan, Pune, 2018, June 17.
Guest Speaker topic “Garbhasanskar” at Matrusevasangha, Ramdas peth, Akola, 2017.
Co-chairperson in “Santnagari Ayurved Mahotsav” Organised by General Practitioners Association at Shegaon, 2016, June 14.
Guest Speaker topic “Liver Care” at N.M. Industries MIDC Akola, 2015, Aug 05.
Guest Speaker topic “Ayurvedic management of Skin diseases” at V.V. Saraf Management College 2014, March 08.
Guest Speaker topic “Prevention of Skin diseases” at Moharidevi Khandelwal Pharmacy College 2014, March 05.
Guest Speaker topic “Ayurved for Senior citizens” at Jeshtha Nagriksangha Annual Meet 2013.
Guest Speaker topic “Infertility and Ayurved” in NIMA CME 2013, June 30.
Guest Speaker topic “Ritucharya” at District Collector Office Akola 2013, April 08.
Demonstrated “Panchakarma” in National workshop 2012, Oct 07.
Guest Speaker topic “Ayurved for All” in Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine, CME 2012, June 24.
Resource Person topic “Shirodhara” in ROTP Organised by Dept. of Ayush, Govt. of India, 2011, July 20.
Guest Speaker topic “Panchakarma Therapy in Ayurved” in Yeshwant Medico Meet 2010.